Which situations are not a reason for urgency?
Not to be a reason for urgency:
- Temporary, too small or bad housing.
- Termination of tenancy agreement by landlord other than Idealis.
- Cohabitation or break of relationship.
- Family expansion.
- Relational problems with people you live.
- Financial problems.
- Neighbourhood disputes or noise nuisance.
- Noise pollution from the immediate surroundings.
- Travel time and distance (within the limits set by Idealis).
- Activities in addition to your study.